Jane Stanbridge: Marketing Manager
- Marketing strategy and planning for growth
- Identifying key organisational improvement areas and driving change to achieve defined business goals.
- Developing and delivering marketing communications strategy
- Creating business development opportunities
- Raising standards across all areas of corporate social responsibility and employee engagement
- Conceiving, launching and developing brand identities and growing market awareness.
- Public sector tendering strategy and delivery
Jane is a marketing professional with 30 years’ experience developing and implementing marketing strategies for SMEs that provide business to business professional services.
With a career that has taken her all across Europe, Jane has a flexible, can-do approach to ‘making it happen’ and is equally at home in the board room as being the face of JRP on exhibition stands.
Jane has an holistic view of business and is always passionate about delivering results. She recognises the crucial role that staff satisfaction and well-being has in developing a successful professional services organisation. Throughout her career, in addition to her marketing responsibilities, Jane has been responsible for a great many initiatives that have successfully driven high levels of employee engagement. She is a qualified mental health first aider.
Jane is passionate about preserving our natural environment, and is delighted to be able to use her considerable experience gained across a variety of organisations to promote JRP’s services, all of which are focussed on reducing human kind’s environmental impact and preserve the natural world.