Energy improvement projects - Ambrosia
Development of business cases and capital approval documentation for a series of energy improvement projects with a total value of £1m.
How JRP Solutions helped Ambrosia
Ambrosia are part of Premier Foods who operate on over 60 sites across the UK employing more than 15,000 staff and producing over 40 of Britain's best known food brands generating annual sales in excess of £1.6bn.
JRP were asked to develop business cases and capital approval documentation for a series of improvement projects with a total value of £1m. These projects included:
- a permanent DAF (dissolved air flotation) plant to improve the effluent system
- a re-designed condensate return system for improved efficiency and to satisfy future demands
- a review of compressed air systems leading to greater efficiency
- boiler water quality (TDS) control improvements for greater boiler efficiency
- an upgrade of office heating
- cooling water and effluent systems improvements
The benefit to Ambrosia included:
- the identification of practical improvement opportunities
- accurate cost estimates
- high success rate in gaining internal approvals
- cost saving of £400k per annum