ESOS compliance and project implementation - Amtico
Audit of energy saving opportunities to comply with the requirements of The Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme, ESOS, and implementation of projects identified.
Amtico appointed JRP Solutions to carry out an ESOS audit of their organisation which comprises three sites; the main manufacturing site, a new warehouse building in Coventry and offices in Solihull. The main manufacturing site consists of two factories and is quite complex from a manufacturing perspective.
How JRP helped Amtico
JRP’s audit identified savings potential in the following areas:
- Staff awareness programme
- Data analysis and monitoring
- Insulation of steam and condensate system
- Review of factory air balance
- Compressed air
- Automatic shut down and start-up of process machinery
- Automatic door shutters
- Adjustment to sensitivity of automatic hot water taps
- Chiller optimisation
- Optimisation of air conditioning and isolation of computers/monitors.
In total JRP identified £200k pa potential savings with an average payback of 1.32 years, c£90k delivered to date.
“JRP are first rate in responding to questions and requests. I am very happy with their performance.” Alex Heald, Health and Safety Officer.
Download this complete case study as a pdf.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your energy management with us, call us on 0800 6127 567 or emailing email@example.com.