Choosing an ESOS Lead Auditor
Our ESOS service is second to none.
To get the most out of ESOS, to avoid excess costs and to ensure compliance, now is a good time to start planning for Phase 2. If you would like our help, here are eight good reasons to talk to us!
Appointing JRP as your lead assessor will give you:
- Guaranteed compliance by the due date – or your money back!
- An early-bird discount of 10% discount if you place an order within the next 6 weeks.
- A free ESOS Organiser to help you manage the opportunities identified.
- Quotations from suppliers to deliver opportunities identified. We are independent and not aligned to any specific suppliers but where appropriate we will include actual quotations from potential suppliers to deliver opportunities identified in all technical areas such as:
- Compressed air
- Metering and M&T
- A free user licence for Energy Activator®, our dynamic, user-friendly, web-based project management and reporting tool to organise and track progress of improvement projects.*
- Free site energy certificates which give a visual benchmark of site performance – where they are and where they could be – to get stakeholder buy-in to energy objectives.
- Energy Initiator®, our bespoke energy audit tool, which typically identifies over 30% more energy savings opportunities than traditional surveys, will be used to carry out your audit.
- Sector expertise – your audit will be carried out by someone with expertise in your sector which means a more meaningful process from which you will get more value
Contact us now to discuss your ESOS audit by calling us on 0800 6127 567 or by emailing email@example.com.
*for qualifying organisations only. To find out if your organisation qualifies, please get in touch as above.