Developing a Programme Charter is the first step towards achieving an organisation’s Net Zero objectives. The Charter will provide a universal understanding of the programme by outlining:
- A definition of Net Zero for that organisation
- The anticipated time frames
- The organisation’s key objectives
- How key personnel will be engaged in the programme
- The roles and responsibilities of those key personnel
- The programme’s critical success factors
Although the Programme Charter may evolve over time with changes that happen along the way, it is essential to have an agreed Charter as a frame of reference for everyone involved as the first step in a successful process.
If you would like to discuss developing a Programme Charter, call us now on 0800 6127 567 to book a free consultation or email firstname.lastname@example.org.