Energy Consultants Group Appoints New Chairman
The Independent Energy Consultants Group (IECG), an independent energy consultancy collective and a specialist sub-group of the Energy Services and Technology Association (ESTA) has appointed Jes Rutter, Managing Director of energy consultancy, JRP Solutions Ltd, as chairman
Posted on 09 June 2016.
The IECG aims to become the UK’s largest independent Energy Consultancy collective, providing best practice services and advice to energy consumers and furthering the implementation of company-wide energy strategies. Currently, the group has 23 members ranging from sole traders to multi-national organisations.
“I am delighted to have been appointed as chairman of the IECG”, comments Jes, “I am looking forward to using my experience in the industry to work with the members to carry on the invaluable work of providing the best independent advice possible and to take the group into the next stage of its development.”
IECG members provide the expertise to assist organisations with all aspects of energy management, standards and legal compliance.
They have no exclusive commercial relationships with any utility or equipment suppliers and therefore provide the best independent advice. Their services include:
- Energy/carbon reduction policy and strategy;
- Energy audits to identify energy/carbon reduction opportunities;
Implementation of ISO 50001
- Feasibility studies
- Project implementation from funding and tendering support to commissioning
- Energy Savings Verification (ISO 50015 and IPMVP)
- Monitoring and targeting
- Implementation of routine energy reporting schemes
- Operational improvement including controls optimisation and re-commissioning
- Software development
- Thermal Modelling & Imaging
Support with Energy Standards
- ISO 50000 series
Compliance with Energy Legislation
- Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme (EUETS)
- Climate Change Agreements (CCA)
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Energy Performance in Buildings Directive (EPBD)
- Air Conditioning Inspections (CIBSE TM44)
- Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment
- Method (BREEAM)
- invoice validation;
- historic invoice audits
ESTA aims to shape the agenda for reduction in the demand-side energy sector, formulate strategic direction and create opportunities for its members to increase market share, provide access to knowledge, best practice and influence future market direction.
For further information on any of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘phone 0800 6127567.