Energy eLearning programme voted outstanding by delegates
An eLearning programme developed to deliver high quality energy awareness training at a price that is affordable for all has received unanimous approval from delegates.
Posted on 01 November 2016.
Be Energy, launched by energy specialists JRP Solutions earlier this year, is a user-friendly, interactive, eLearning programme that helps all personnel within an organisation to understand how the use of energy impacts on our environment and how they can use less energy at home and at work to save costs and create a healthier planet.
A survey of delegates who have completed the Be Energy programme since its launch has scored the programme an impressive nine out of 10 across a range of factors. Quality, ease of use and usefulness were all measured and the survey showed that delegates strongly believed that they would use what they had learnt to save money at work and at home. “I think all employees should take this course,” said one delegate, “It really highlights the importance of saving energy and what you can save by doing some simple things, both at home and at work,” said another.
“We are delighted with the response that Be Energy has received,” said JRP’s Managing Director, Jes Rutter. “We firmly believe that helping employees to become more energy aware should be an essential part of all organisations’ energy strategy and this programme makes it affordable for all.”
The Be Energy programe has six thought provoking and enlightening modules with interactive graphics, questions and multiple-choice quizzes to engage the participant and to ensure key messages are retained.
Be Energy is designed to achieve maximum impact, with minimal disruption to business at a very affordable cost so that even in very large organisations every employee can be engaged in the energy saving journey:
- Very accessible with minimal disruption to business
- Cost effective – as little as 90p per delegate (dependant on volume)
- Content is relevant to every participant
- Interactive elements test and reinforce learning
- Can be branded, personalised with bespoke video taken in your own work environment and tailored to your own organisation’s requirements
- Multi-media content engages the audience
- Can be completed in approximately 1 hour, but can be stopped and returned to later if necessary
- Suitable for all employees, no previous knowledge or experience required
- Successful completion of the course is evidenced by a certificate which can be downloaded by the participant
- Easy administrator access to manage and monitor enrolment and completion
For more information and to obtain a proposal to suit your requirements, please ring 0800 6127 567 or email email@example.com with details of delegate numbers.