Free resources for energy and sustainability professionals
Posted on 06 July 2021.
Over the last couple of years JRP’s energy and Net Zero experts, along with specialists from other organisations, have created a substantial library of invaluable collateral.
We are offering any of our factsheets and recordings of our webinars free of charge to energy and sustainability professionals involved in any part of their organisation’s Net Zero journey. If you would like a copy of any of these factsheets or a link to a webinar recording, please get in touch by following the links below:
- Energy Compliance: There are a significant number of energy and emissions reporting and compliance schemes in the UK – are you compliant? Request the factsheet here.
- The role of CHP in the Net Zero economy: With de-carbonisation of the UK’s grid electricity supply can Combined Heat and Power (CHP) still have a role in moving towards a Net Zero economy? Request the factsheet here.
- Practical guidance for achieving Net Zero: Whilst there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution, the fundamentals about how to achieve Net Zero apply to every sector and every organisation. Here are your 10 rules for a successful strategy. Request the factsheet here.
- Practical advice on how to deliver an energy behaviour change programme: Any organisation serious about reducing energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions should be taking a serious look at the efficiencies that people can make. This factsheet explains how it can be done. Request the factsheet here.
- Practical guidance for achieving Net Zero: How will your organisation achieve the Governments Net Zero Greenhouse Gases target? "This webinar was the most useful I’ve ever attended. It genuinely gave practical steps for what we need to do." Request the link here.
- Net Zero - How to create a carbon inventory and what it will tell you: Creating a carbon inventory – a record of all greenhouse gas emissions across scopes 1, 2 and 3 – is an essential component of any Net Zero strategy. Why is it so important, how do you do it and how do you use it? Request the link here.
- Behaviour Change as a critical element of achieving a Net Zero economy: The only chance we have of achieving a Net Zero economy is by making behaviour change a critical element of our Net Zero Strategy. This webinar is for anyone involved in their organisation’s Net Zero plans. Request the link here.
If you would like more information on any of JRP’s services, or to find out how JRP could support you to achieve your objectives, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07870 394601.