Free seminar - Help your Business Go Green and Increase Profitability
Go Green, the brand new initiative to join up businesses and organisations in Bristol and the West of England that are working towards a sustainable future, has organised a free event for organisations interested in reducing their energy consumption and bills.
Posted on 22 April 2015.
The event, to be held on 13 May, from 8:45am–12:30pm, in Aztec West, Bristol, is aimed at manufacturers, industry leaders, decision makers and any commercial business owner, sustainability manager or facilities manager working within a company or organisation of 10+ employees. It is also aimed at businesses with any automation processes, whether it’s through production or within the day to day running of their building (e.g. Heating and Ventilation or Air Conditioning).
JRP’s George Richards will be talking about how to make sure your business makes the most of ESOS. Other topics and speakers will include:
- Energy use in a Green Capital, James Chalmers ABB
- How businesses can get involved in Bristol Green Capital, Jessica Ferrow, Go Green
- Quick Wins that work – it’s more than just lightbulbs, – Dale Gooding, Baldor
- The Hidden Gem of Quick Wins, Alan Jones, APDS
- Turning your waste into an energy resource, James Pike, SITA UK
Click here for more information and to register for the event.