Government says "furloughed employees should be encouraged to undertake training". What a great time for energy awareness eLearning!
Rolling out an eLearning energy awareness programme now will support your organisation in the post-lockdown period and positively engage them in your energy strategy.
Posted on 30 April 2020.
We know that savings achieved through changing behaviours can equal or exceed savings made through capital investment projects – at a fraction of the cost! We also know how changing behaviour can have a direct and significant impact on saving energy. Rolling out an eLearning energy awareness programme now will support your organisation in the post-lockdown period and positively engage them in your energy strategy.
The Be Energy programme is designed to achieve maximum impact, with minimal disruption to business at a very affordable cost so that even in very large organisations, every employee can be engaged in the energy saving journey:
- Very accessible
- Cost effective – as little as 90p per delegate (dependant on volume)
- Content is relevant to every participant
- Interactive elements test and reinforce learning
- Can be branded, personalised with bespoke video taken in your own work environment and tailored to your own organisation’s requirements
- Multi-media content engages the audience
- Can be completed in approximately 1 hour, but can be stopped and returned to later if necessary
- Suitable for all employees, no previous knowledge or experience required
- Successful completion of the course is evidenced by a certificate which can be downloaded by the participant
- Easy administrator access to manage and monitor enrolment and completion
Watch a short introductory video here.
We have developed a 30 minute version of the Be Energy programme in conjunction with a number of NHS Trusts specifically for health and care environments. There is considerable pressure on NHS Trusts to reduce costs and saving energy is one sure way to do this. The NHS currently spends over £544m pa on energy. Any savings made to this figure could be used elsewhere in the organisation to fund essential patient services.
For more information and to obtain a proposal to suit your requirements, please ring 0800 6127 567 or email George.email@example.com.