Start your energy behaviour change programme now with our free factsheet
Posted on 14 June 2021.
Any organisation serious about reducing its energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions and working towards Net Zero should be taking a serious look at the efficiencies that people can make. Evidence suggests that behaviour change offers around 50 per cent of the total potential energy savings available in any organisation.
We have put together a factsheet to help you plan a behaviour change programme because there are just so many ways that it would benefit your organisation:
- Energy waste and costs will be significantly reduced, and savings will be sustained.
- It will provide a stimulus to continually improve energy performance.
- Greenhouse Gas emissions will be substantially reduced.
- Savings can be evidenced and measurable.
- Employees will be engaged and motivated.
- It demonstrates good practice to shareholders, regulators, clients/customers, stakeholders and employees.
- Stresses to the business caused by rising energy prices will be reduced.
- Any money saved can be turned to profit or used to invest elsewhere in the business.
- There are social gains of reduced environmental impact.
If you would like a copy of our factsheet "Practical advice on how to deliver an energy behaviour programme", please email email@example.com or call 07870 394601 to discuss how we can support you.