5 good reasons why your organisation should go for ISO 50001 certification!
Unlike other standards, ISO 50001 will lead to significant savings, quickly. Why? Because it provides a logical and practical framework that covers all aspects of energy management enabling a co-ordinated and consistent approach that will start to deliver results well before certification is achieved.
Posted on 03 October 2016.
Here are 5 good reasons why you should achieve certification:
- Implementing the standard will achieve real energy and cost savings;
- Your stakeholders will know that you are serious about your energy strategy and about reducing your environmental impact;
- ISO 50001 is one of the most sensible, straight forward and least onerous standards to implement;
- JRP’s ISO 50001 toolkit simplifies the whole process to minimise the administrative burden;
- JRP will use their experience and expertise to help you every step of the way.
Many businesses adopt an ad hoc approach towards managing their energy but to achieve sustainable energy reductions all of these interrelated components need pulling together strategically and operationally. ISO 50001 provides the building blocks on which to build a sustainable and effective energy strategy.
For more information, download this brief pdf introduction or call 0800 6127 567